Dixie Pulp & Paper, Inc is in need of an Accounting Clerk for our Tuscaloosa, AL Home Office location. Position reports to the Accounting Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Processing material and freight invoices and payments within vendor terms
- Resolve invoice discrepancies in a timely manner
- Answer phones, converse with customers/suppliers via phone and email
- Scan/file paid invoices
- Demonstrates independence, solid judgment, flexibility and problem solving in everyday duties
- Shows determination and perseverance to complete responsibilities to ensure deadlines and resolutions
- Completes work in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Utilize computer and various software packages (Cie-trade, Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook) to complete daily responsibilities
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Ability to take direction as well as to work independently.
- 3 to 5 years office work experience in a service or logistics related industry preferred
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage workflow and time
- Has a pleasant, patient, friendly and can-do attitude
- Paper background is a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate on experience
- Benefits include Health Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Profit Sharing Plan, 401K